BP-SWS SURVEY | Should PH do biz with China despite island disputes? 39% yes, 28% no

By: InterAksyon.com /March 29, 2016

MANILA, Philippines – There are more Filipinos who think the Philippines should find ways to do business with China whatever happens in the South China Sea, according to a Bilang Pilipino – Social Weather Stations (SWS) Mobile Survey conducted on March 23.

One of the two questions asked was: “How much do you agree or disagree with this statement: The Philippines should find ways to do business with China, regardless of what happens in the South China Sea?”

original_1459240068

Of the 1,200 respondents, 776 responded, with 13 percent saying they strongly agreed with the statement and 26 percent saying they somewhat agreed – a total of 39 percent in agreement with the question.

On the other hand, 12 percent said they strongly disagreed with statement and 16 percent strongly agreed – a total of 28 percent in disagreement.

Those who were undecided accounted for 26 percent.

The difference between 39 percent who agreed and 28 percent who disagreed gives a net agreement score of +11, which SWS classifies as “moderate.”

The other question asked was: “How much do you agree or disagree with this statement: The Philippines should find ways to do business with China, regardless of what happens in the South China Sea?” Read more…

Advertisements

Share your opinions

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s